Please state if you are available for the full-time or part-time post, and your earliest availability.
Expiry date: May 2018
- Prepare teaching materials (i.e. worksheet, craft, props, writing materials etc.)
- Assist in design and review course material and prepare weekly teaching material
- Able to create & conduct class content for our 2-3-year-old English class and 3-6-year-old Kindergarten classes (i.e. Phonics, Oral, Grammar and writing, Cambridge YLE, Trinity Exams etc.)
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in young children teaching and Educational knowledge is preferred
- Teaching experience at centers or school is preferred
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, creative, understanding and love working with families and young children.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly passionate toward children, creative and fun loving
- Possess excellent communication skill to both children and parents
- Able to sing and tell story to children
- Must work on Saturday
- MUST have permanent Hong Kong residency or valid working visa to work (FT&PT) in Hong Kong
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Google Doc and Gmail.
5 days of work, 6 students per lesson max
Work Location: Ma On Shan, N.T.
Please state if you are available for fulltime or parttime post, and your earliest availability.